What is Arranger?¶
- Arranger is a collection of reusable components for creating centric search portals with Elasticsearch. Arranger consists of the following components:
- Arranger Search API provides a layer that sits above your Elasticsearch cluster to expose a data-model aware GraphQL API, generated from your own Elasticsearch index mapping.
- Arranger Components provides a rich set of UI components that are configured to speak to the search API.
- Arranger Admin provides the API and UI for configuring the search API and content management for the search portal.
Arranger is one of many products provided by Overture and is completely open-source and free for everyone to use.
For additional information on other products in the Overture stack, please visit https://overture.bio
- GraphQL API for query flexibility.
- SQON query filter notation balances between human-interpretability and machine-readability to simply search.
- Admin UI for API configuration and content management.
- Configuration import and export for easy migration.
Copyright (c) 2018. Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses.